The Chill (2009)

Hones

11 Nis 2009
The Chill (2009)

1300x450ywy.jpg

Here is some more praise for THE CHILL:

"The Chill is the darkest, sexiest, most twisted noir comic I think I've ever read."--(Ed Brubaker, Eisner Award Winning Author of Criminal and Incognito)

"A great addition to the best new line in comics, THE CHILL is shadowy and sexy-and pulp in all the best ways. Comics readers are in for a dark delight if they've not yet met Jason Starr, a razor-sharp master of the crime novel. Bertilorenzi's art and layouts manage to be beautifully conventional and innovative at the same time. All in all, a terrific goddamn read."--(Gregg Hurwitz, bestselling author of TRUST NO ONE)

"THE CHILL is full of more grisly surprises than a backwoods fun house, fusing a noir cop sensibility to a balls-out supernatural thriller. Crime fiction legend Jason Starr makes twin debuts here -- comics and horror -- and shows he's a master of both, right out of the gate. And Mick Bertilorenzi is his perfect partner in crime, with art that refuses to flinch."--(Duane Swierczynski, author of The Blonde and the X-Men Series, Cable)

"It's dark, it's sexy, it's violent...THE CHILL is a blast!"--(Barry Eisler, New York Times best-selling author of Fault Line)

Under the Radar calls The Chill, "A smart, sometimes darkly funny supernatural thriller."

Rod Lott, The OKGazette says: "The Chill" is a winner all around, good for more than a few shivers."

Green Man Review says: "Jason Starr's The Chill kept me reading for an exciting evening....Mick Bertilorenzi has a knack for the female form, it's obvious, but he's also great at using black and white to create a feeling of unease and terror."

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Üst