PHANTOM - L' Uomo Mascherato (ed. Comic Art) ITA - CBR

miki

Yeni Üye
22 Tem 2009
aphantomcov.jpg

PHANTOM
L'UOMO MASCHERATO

Thanks to Roy

The Phantom (The Phantom, the ghost in English), also known as The Walking Dead, is a fictional character created by American adventure writer Lee Falk (also author of the popular Mandrake the Magician). It was published by Egmont Frew and Moonstone.

The series chronicles the adventures that began in black and white strips in the newspaper New York American Journal, February 17, 1936, followed by a color stripe on the issue Sunday in May 1939. Both are still ongoing, despite the original author is deceased, and are currently being written by Tony DePaul, designed by Paul Ryan (daily strip) and Graham Nolan (Sunday strip). Previous authors of the strip were Ray Moore, Wilson McCoy, Bill Lignante, Sy Barry, George Olesen, Keith Williams and Fred Fredericks.

The Phantom is known for being the first "superhero in tights, "the first comic book avenger to wear the traditional costume that will become the preserve of superheroes, which is a prototype. Other masked crime fighters from the world of fantasy, such as Zorro, were not designed specifically for comic books and did not wear tights.

Anastatic collection of reprints of daily strips, published by Comic Art from June 1991 to June 1998
It also includes daily strips of Brick Bradford (William Ritt and Clarence Gray)

The Phantom is a character with many years behind. His debut dates back to far away February 17, 1936, in a strip written by Lee Falk and drawn by Ray Moore. In Italy the Phantom was presented as the Phantom and has not worn the tight purple leggings Nerbini why the publisher chose to color it red.
The most recent series of Phantom in Italian newsstands editorial was that of the Euro in comic book format and in black and white life, unfortunately, only six numbers.
The stories came from the Scandinavian group Egmont proposals that published for a long time and the character of Falk Moore.

PHANTOM
L'UOMO MASCHERATO
di Lee Falk e Ray Moore
Editrice Comic Art
Periodicità: Mensile
Formato: Albo orizzontale, 24×16 cm
Pagine: 48, b/n

CREDITS: Scan & Edit by Roy
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 01 - L'Ombra Che Cammina (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 02 - I Pirati Singh (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 03 - La banda Aerea (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 04 - Cacciatori Di Diamanti (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 05 - Il Piccolo Tommy (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 06 - Il Prigioniero Dell'himalaya (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 07 - Una Sosta angosciosa - I Fuorilegge Dell'oceano (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 08 - I Pescatori Di perle (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 09 - I Mercanti Di Schiavi (c2c)(By Roy)
Phantom - L'uomo Mascherato 10 - L'incognita Misteriosa (c2c)(By Roy)

Password:zompie
PHANTOM_UOMOMASCHERATO005.jpg

Üst