http://www.filedropper.com/vblekuboji-sismisovabanda1deo-deki

Kod:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v51q3h3e6zemybi

Son düzenleme:

denizkara

Yeni Üye
28 Mar 2010
denizci
Thank you my friend :). Have you got any new generation of Bonnelli’s comics translated into English? My goal is to translate Dampry or similar Bonnelli which never translated before into Turkish. I can not translate from Italian into Turkish because I can not speak Italian. There are very less people who speaks Italian in our forum but many who speaks English. Is there any this kind of forum that you may refer to me to be a member in Serbia? We can translate some Turkish comics into English which you may wish to read for that forums.
My goal is to create a circle of international comics and to make some projects together :rolleyes:. I know it's hard work :(, but I know the comic fraternity always with us :d. Thank you very much my friends :)

KARAOĞLAN

Onursal Üye
2 Şub 2010
Gaziantep
Thank you my friend :). Have you got any new generation of Bonnelli’s comics translated into English? My goal is to translate Dampry or similar Bonnelli which never translated before into Turkish. I can not translate from Italian into Turkish because I can not speak Italian. There are very less people who speaks Italian in our forum but many who speaks English. Is there any this kind of forum that you may refer to me to be a member in Serbia? We can translate some Turkish comics into English which you may wish to read for that forums.
My goal is to create a circle of international comics and to make some projects together :rolleyes:. I know it's hard work :(, but I know the comic fraternity always with us :d. Thank you very much my friends :)

Sevgili arkadaşım Ozan; Bizim içinde bari Türkçesini yazsaydın.Şimdi 2 saat çevrisi için uğraşacağız.

cngz1

Aktif Üye
3 Ara 2011
İstanbul
What ? Ne oldu yahu yabancı bir siteye mi girdim hiçbirşey anlamıyorum. herkes İngilizce konuşmaya başladı Renkli Blek için Teşekkürler Deki

denizkara

Yeni Üye
28 Mar 2010
denizci

Hoz yayınları sayı 6 içeriğine veya ceylan yayınları fasikül 36 ve 37 sayılarına bakabilirsin dostum..

Sağol sevgili üstadım :) ben yeni versiyonların, yani Dampry, Dylan Dog, Jan Dix... tarzı tüm Bonelli'lerin bizim yaptığımız gibi amatör İngilizce çeviri/balonlamalarının peşindeyim, her yerde hem de, burada da yakalayınca bir sorayım dedim, ama üstadımız hiç dönmedi işte :(, üye olduğum yabancı forumlarda da onlarca mesaj yazıyorum neredeyse hiç dönüş yok, ama bir kaç tane oldu, yani İtalyanca Bonelli'lerin İtalyancadan İngilizceye çevrilmiş amatör çeviri/balonlamaları az da olsa var üstadım :d

Üst