BİR ÖZÜR BEKLİYORUM

TOY

Çeviri & Balonlama
9 Eki 2016
Özür dilemek bir erdemdir. Kalp kırmak bir erdem değildir. Bu cümleleri yazdığım için birinin kalbi kırılırsa "Özür diliyorum".
Site yöneticileri, üreten insanlara yazılara, davranışları ile vs. değer vermeli ve site de meydana gelen olumsuzluklar da -bir türlü- özür dilemesi gerekmektedir. Bir sorun vardır ve buna site yönetimi çözmek zorundadır, diye düşünüyorum. Gerektiğinde Mevlana, gerektiğinde Yunus, gerektiğinde Pir Sultan Abdal olmazsak hepimiz mutsuz oluruz.
Sağlıcakla kalın.

Bu mesaj altına ilgili olmayan kişiler lütfen bir açıklama yazmasın. Lütfen.

I am a human being, a teacher. I am an employee of a publishing house. Since I was on leave for a while from the last publishing house I worked for, I tried to pay my debts to the site as much as I could. I thank those who can write good things, especially Mr. direnç11. No matter what is said, I have come to the conclusion that my work does not attract much attention. I have followed you for years, people have come and gone. As a result, no matter what is thought, I will not be able to present any work to you until my following expectation is realized - inevitably - at the end of the event that I consider unpleasant on my behalf. Sincerely. Stay with love.

murats

Onursal Üye
5 Şub 2011
We sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings.
We appreciate your work and effort.
It was never meant to upset you. Rather, it was to encourage you to keep going.

Üst