Batman: Haunted Knight

cobra

Süper Üye
23 Kas 2009
1147151-1267599652282_super.jpg

This trade would collect the three Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Specials. Fear, Madness and Ghosts would be explored by the Dynamic Duo of Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale who gave us Batman: The Long Halloween and many other stories set to themes.
Fear : Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale create a strong dark Halloween story, which plays on "Fears". This comic is drawn with a lot of work of Shadows and light, which sets the tone of fear of the dark. There is fears of being lost, not just in a "maze" and trying to find your path in life. Many fears are explored in this comic. The Scarecrow is the perfect villain in this story if things that go bump in the night are your thing.
Madness :Who would of thought that a story with the Mad Hatter could be so good? The reason for it is that Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale write good Batman stories with they play with a childhood idea and twist it one us. This story plays with Alice is Wonderland and our beloved Babs Gordon as a child is captured to play Alice in the Hatters twisted tea party.
Ghosts :Before The Long Halloween, Bruce Wayne is visited by the Ghost of Charles Dickens. This tale would pace differently for any of the other Halloween tales from the Dynamic Duo of Loeb and Sale. This comic would first have an exciting heist from the Penguin in which Batman would stop and then the story would slow down with the Ghosts visits. This many of not been the smartest choice, since I think it slows the story too much and having so much pages on the earlier half doesn't level enough interactions with the Ghost for my personal liking. This is still a solid read and would never skip it when rereading the this set of three Halloween stories.

En iyi Batman hikayelerinden olan Long Halloween ve Dark Victory'nin yaratıcıları Jeph Loeb ve Tim Sale haunted knight'ta yeniden buluşuyor. Üç farklı öyküden oluşan bu Çizgiroman'da Batman yeniden film tadında maceralara giriyor. Sonuncu öyküyü biraz zayıf bulsamda diğer iki öykü çok güzel ve iyi bir akıcılığa sahip ayrıca Tim Sale'nin Long Halloween'de gördüğümüz kendine has muhteşem çizgileri Hikayeleri muhteşem kılan başka bir etken, Long Halloween ve Dark Victory 'i beğendiyseniz (Zaten beğenmemek mümkün değil :D ) kesinlikle bir göz atın.

Link:

Son düzenleme:
Üst